Starter Kit - Upload Raw DNA Data
- Regular price
- $0.00 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $0.00 SGD
- Unit price
At EternaLife, we offer the possibility of uploading raw data from previous providers such as circleDNA or 23andMe etc., to have access to all our customised services and information. Raw DNA data is not useful to the layman but by uploading it onto our platform, we can help analyze it.
Why upload your data?
- Skip saliva collection and DNA extraction steps
- Get access to our customised solutions at discounted rates
- Use our DNA analysis platform which is specific and relevant to you
Beauty from within, Vitality is a customised serum based solely on your DNA and your needs. Vitality offers potency and efficacy in a lightweight serum. Change your skin from the cellular level with Vitality.
Fuel the difference, with Boost. An all inclusive dietary supplement tailored to you and for you. Boost makes improving your immunity and health a breeze, with all you need in one convenient scoop. Get back the spring in your step today.
The comprehensive reports provide you with personalized recommendations and an understanding of your unique genetic profile.
3 Months Of Customised Goodness
Designed For You
How it works
1. Request for your Raw DNA Data from your previous genetic testing provider.
2. Purchase this Starter Kit. An order confirmation and questionnaire will be sent to you via email.
3. Upload your Raw DNA data in the questionnaire.
What To Expect
After You Purchase Our Starter Kit - Upload Raw DNA Data
We will send you a questionnaire where you can upload your raw DNA data
2. Formulation Test
We formulate your fully customised products based on your DNA and lifestyle
Your products will be delivered to your home
Insights you will get from our reports
Gain clarity on 15 traits about your fitness
Benefits from Exercise
Potential for Lean Body Mass
Reduced Heart Rate Response to Exercise
Muscle Recovery Impairment
Muscle Damage Risk
Overall Injury Risk
Stress Fracture Risk
Difficulty in Losing Weight
Aversion to Exercise
Gain clarity on 9 traits about your skin
Premature Collagen Breakdown
UV Damage Risk
Impaired Skin Barrier Function
Gain Clarity On 30 Traits About Your Nutrition
Vitamin A (Retinol) Deficiency
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Deficiency
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Deficiency
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Deficiency
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) Deficiency
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) Deficiency
Vitamin B7 (Biotin) Deficiency
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) Deficiency
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Deficiency
Vitamin C Deficiency
Vitamin D Deficiency
Vitamin E Deficiency
Vitamin K Deficiency
Monounsaturated Fats Deficiency
Polyunsaturated Fats Deficiency
Impaired Caffeine Metabolism
Sensitivity to Gluten
Sensitivity to Salt
Low-Carb Diet Effectiveness
Low-Fat Diet Effectiveness
Mediterranean Diet Effectiveness
Steps to Retrieve your raw dNA data from...
1. Send an email to email@example.com and title the email as "Raw Data Release"
2. Provide your 14-digit barcode number on the collection tube. You may find your 14 digit-barcode under the "profile" section of the CircleDNA app.
3. CircleDNA will be arranging a Paypal link for the administrative fee of USD$50. Upon successful payment, it should then take around 7-10 business days to receive your raw data file.
The raw data file will be shared in a password-protected and zipped .txt file format. Once ready, they will share it with you via a Google drive link.
1. Visit you.23andme.com/tools/data/
2. Click on your profile name on the top right-hand corner of your homepage, and select Browse Raw Data from the dropdown menu.
3. Visit your Account Settings and click on “View” under 23andMe Data. You will see a blue “Download Raw Data” button which will redirect you to the download raw data page.
4. To download your raw data, click on the Download tab from within the top navigation bar within the Browse Raw Data feature and scroll down until you see the "Submit request" button.
5. You will receive an email to the email address associated with your 23andMe account when your raw data download file is ready. Typically files are ready within 1 hour.
The Raw Data file will be downloaded in the form of a zipped (.zip) text file, and its name begins with the word genome.
1. From any page on Ancestry, click the DNA tab and select Your DNA Results Summary.
2. From your DNA homepage, click Settings in the top-right corner.
3. Select a test by clicking on a name.
4. On your DNA settings page, scroll to the Actions section (under the Test Management heading) and click Download next to Download DNA Data.
5. Enter your password, check the box, and click Confirm. You'll get an email containing a link to confirm the download. The downloaded file will not be in the email itself; in the email, you'll click a link that will bring you back to Ancestry.
6. In the email, click Download DNA Data. A download link can be used just once, and it will expire after one week. If your link has expired, start over at step 1.
7. If prompted, sign in. On the Download DNA Data page on Ancestry, click Download DNA Data. If you’re brought to a page that contains a DNA advertisement rather than a sign in page, you may be signed in to someone else’s account; click the name or username in the top-right corner to sign out, then sign in to your account and start over at step 1.
8. The file will be downloaded to your computer. The file name will be dna-data-(date).zip.
DNA Data can be downloaded in a .txt (text file) format.
1. Hover over the DNA tab and go to 'Manage DNA kits'.
2. On the right-hand side of the MyHeritage kit, click on the three dots and choose ‘Download’.
3. A window will pop up with information on what you are about to download. Click ‘Continue’.
5. An email with instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
6. Find this email in your mailbox and click on the download link. The link is only valid for 24 hours. If you haven’t used the link within 24 hours, you will need to start the process again from step 1.
7. Once you have clicked on the download link, you will be redirected to the MyHeritage site. Enter your password and click the ‘Download’ button
8. The file will be downloaded to your computer.